Dear Southwest Adventure Tours Travelers:
We live in an ever changing world that has seemingly shrunk with technology and invention. The benefits allow people of the world to grow closer through shared experiences and contact. At the same time, we’re mindful of the travel disruptions associated with COVID-19, the coronavirus. Because these disruptions can directly impact travelers originating from all corners of the globe, we understand you may be concerned about any upcoming plans for travel.
In regard to Southwest Adventure Tours and the destinations we feature on our tours, here’s a list of what we are continuing to do to be proactive on behalf of our guests:
- Southwest Adventure Tours will abide by the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) however, there are no current CDC notices for travel in North America.
- We will monitor communications from health agencies in cities, states and regions we visit for updates, information, and recommendations.
- During our tours, we’ll provide hand sanitizers and any other safeguards recommended by the CDC.
For our guests, we recommend the following:
- Check your health insurance and/or travel insurance or cancellation protection plan to see if you are covered in case the situation arises that you need medical care
- Follow the recommended health safety recommendations regarding handwashing and wipe surfaces while traveling as an extra precaution
- Bring extra medication in case you are delayed returning home
- If you are an international traveler, monitor the World Health Organization’s website and be aware of your own country’s precautions
- Monitor your health and seek medical help if you experience symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu.
Southwest Adventures Tours remains fully committed to following the recommendations and instructions of the CDC and other U.S. governmental agencies. For more information about the CDC’s recommendations and instructions, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. We place the health and welfare of our guests above all else. Should you wish to cancel any tour with us, you may find our cancellation policy here: https://
Southwest Adventure Tours