Zion Canyon Shuttle Service
A subsidiary company named Red Rock Shuttle offers shuttle service to remote and backcountry trailheads around Zion National Park and other places around Southern Utah. Hikers and backpackers can be picked up where they park their vehicle, such as at the Zion Canyon visitors center, then transported to a trailhead where they can hike back to where their vehicle is parked.
Red Rock Shuttle offers shuttle service to the following trailheads:
- Chamberlain Ranch, Orderville and Mystery Canyons
- West Rim Trial and Connector Trails on Kolob Terrace Road including:
- Lava Point / West Rim Trailhead
- Wildcat Trailhead (West Rim Trail and technical route to Subway)
- Hop Valley Trailhead
- Lee’s Pass in the Kolob Canyons section of Zion
Red Rock Shuttle also offers taxi and shuttle service to other destinations in Utah. See their website for details.
Looking for Equipment Rentals?
You can get rentals for zion national park from Zion Outfitters.
For immediate shuttle assistance please call the Shuttle Hotline at 435.635.9104.