At the heart of New Mexico you will find the hidden gem of Albuquerque. The first thing you will notice, towering above the city, is the Sandia Mountain Range. With everything from skiing, hiking and biking, to a leisurely ride up to the peak on the Sandia Tramway you will fall in love with the vast and colorful landscape. From atop the mountain range you will feel like you could simply reach up and touch the clouds! Albuquerque is home to this and so much more!
- The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Arts and culture of the west
- Route 66 History
- World Class Museums: ABQ Biopark
- More than 300 days of sunshine
- Tons of dining opportunities to experience traditional New Mexican Cuisine- You’ll fall in love with the Hatch Green Chile!
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Pueblo Cultural Center
Trail of the Ancients
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta