Mighty 5 Utah From Las Vegas
One of our most popular tours, Southwest Adventure Tours will show you Utah’s Mighty 5 national parks in 5 days. Those parks are Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, and Zion. Each park will enable you to see unique geological formations all within the region of Southern Utah.
Our Mighty 5 tours consist of small groups no more than 14 guests and a private guide. Hiking, scenic viewpoints, local eateries, hidden gems, and other fantastic experiences await anyone joining us on this tour. It will be a week you won’t soon forget!
- See all of Utah’s 5 national parks
- See both sides of Zion National Park
- Travel through the vast San Rafael Swell
- Overnight stays in the towns of Moab, Torey and Cedar City
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument
- Scenic Highway 12
- Services of a Southwest Adventure Tours tour director – a professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- 4 nights hotel accommodations
- 4 breakfasts
- Park entrance fees
- Applicable taxes and fees
- Day 1: Las Vegas to Zion National Park (overnight Cedar City)
- Day 2: Cedar City to Canyonlands National Park (overnight Moab)
- Day 3: Arches National Park to Capitol Reef National Park (overnight Torey)
- Day 4: Capitol Reef to Bryce Canyon (overnight Bryce Canyon City)
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon to Las Vegas
(Tour Can Run in Opposite Order)
Visual Itinerary Video:
Depart Las Vegas early in the morning for a short drive to Zion National Park (3 hours). Explore the main canyon of Zion National Park. Hiking opportunities include climbing up to Scouts Lookout with jaw-dropping views of Angels Landing above and Zion Canyon below, a longer hike through Zion Canyon Narrows or, for those that prefer easy walking, try the Pa’rus Trail, all time and weather permitting. Late afternoon transfer to the Kolob Canyons of section of Zion National Park for a walk to the Timber Creek Overlook.
Best Western Plus, Cedar City, UT | Meals: B
Morning departure to Canyonlands National Park. Climb up onto the San Rafael Swell for a glimpse of one of the most remote uninhabited sections of Utah with Eagle Canyon Overlook, Ghost Rock, and other viewpoints along Interstate 70.
After lunch in the town of Green River, you will enjoy the rest of the day in Canyonlands National Park Island in the Sky District and see why Mesa Arch is one of the most photographed arches in all of the Western U.S. Also, views of Grand Viewpoint, Green River Overlook, an Ancestral Puebloan granary, and others make it a full afternoon and evening of sightseeing. Afterwards, enjoy time in Moab.
Moab Valley Inn or similar, Moab, UT | Meals: B
You will enter Arches National Park and spend the morning exploring this timeless landscape unusual rock formations. Stops can include the Windows Section, Park Avenue, Balanced Rock, Delicate Arch and other amazing geologic features.
At noon, we’ll head back to Moab for lunch. Then, we’ll travel to Goblin Valley State Park for a fun visit to a unique and little-known park with yet more unusual rock formations just outside of Capitol Reef. Afterwards, cruise along the Fremont River before reaching Capital Reef National Park. Time permitting, we’ll explore the Grand Wash narrows and Hickman Bridge before a stop at Panoramic Point. We then continue the short distance and retire for the evening in Torrey.
Broken Spur Inn, Torrey, UT | Meals: B
Spend the morning visiting more of Capitol Reef with stops at Cohab Canyon, Cassidy Arch, Chimney Rock, or Sulphur Creek, before continuing over Scenic Highway 12 through the Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument. This will include a short drive down the Burr Trail to one of our small surprises for you before continuing on through to the Escalante River, Hogs Back, Calf Creek, and other scenic viewpoints along the way. Afterwards, we continue our journey to Bryce Canyon National Park for a short hike to Mossy Cave. Once you are finished there, you will enjoy some good 'ol fashioned western hospitality at Ruby’s Inn.
Ruby’s Inn or similar, Bryce Canyon City, UT | Meals: B
With the opportunity to enjoy sunrise and multiple hikes throughout the park, you have plenty of time to explore this fairytale land of unique hoodoos, arches, windows and spires. After lunch, you will begin your journey back home before passing through the East Section of Zion National Park for one last glimpse of its sandstone monoliths and towers before returning to Las Vegas for the evening.
- Items of a personal nature (alcohol, room service, etc.)
- Meals (both lunch and dinner)
- Optional activities
- Gratuities for the tour director
Arrival / Departure Information
- Arrival Location: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Arrival Time: Any time on the Sunday prior to the tour
- Departure Location: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Departure Time: Any time after 8:00 PM on Friday Night (Day 5)
- Clients should be comfortable walking on uneven terrain for an average of 1 to 3 miles at a time.
- Elevation gain and loss averages between 50 to 300 ft over the course of the areas visited during this tour.
- Touring and overnight locations are above 6,000 to 8,000 ft above sea level
- Deboard and board van each time at a viewpoint – a portable step will be available
- Please let us know if you have any other physical/health limitations or requirements
- Comfortable transportation in Mercedes Sprinter vans or similar
- Solo Travelers: $250 Single Occupancy Fee.
- Accommodations: Double Occupancy Hotel, 2.5 to 3 Star Hotels
April 1 - October 31
- $1,699.00 USD Per Person Double Occupancy
- $1,949.00 USD Per Person Single Occupancy
- $1,549.00 USD Per Person Triple Occupancy
- $1,449.00 USD Per Person Quad Occupancy
November 1 – March 31
- $1,499.00 USD Per Person Double Occupancy
- $1,699.00 USD Per person Single Occupancy
- $1,349.00 USD Per Person Triple Occupancy
- $1,249.00 USD Per Person Quad Occupancy
Pre and post tour night stays in Las Vegas can be added for an additional $125 a night.
2022 Departure Dates:
|January 2, 2022||January 9, 2022|
|January 16, 2022||January 23, 2022|
|January 30, 2022||February 6, 2022|
|February 13, 2022||February 20, 2022|
|February 27, 2022||March 6, 2022|
|March 13, 2022||March 20, 2022|
|March 27, 2022||April 3, 2022|
|April 10, 2022||April 17, 2022|
|April 24, 2022||May 1, 2022|
|May 8, 2022||May 15, 2022|
|May 22, 2022||May 29, 2022|
|June 5, 2022||June 12, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||June 26, 2022|
|July 3, 2022||July 10, 2022|
|July 17, 2022||July 24, 2022|
|July 31, 2022||August 7, 2022|
|August 14, 2022||August 21, 2022|
|August 28, 2022||September 4, 2022|
|September 11, 2022||September 18, 2022|
|September 25, 2022||October 2, 2022|
|October 9, 2022||October 16, 2022|
|October 23, 2022||October 30, 2022|
|November 6, 2022||November 13, 2022|
|November 20, 2022||November 27, 2022|
|December 4, 2022||December 11, 2022|
|December 18, 2022||December 25, 2022|
Southwest Adventure Tours is an authorized permittee of the following parks:
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Zion National Park